Friday, May 15, 2015

EVERYDAY GOODNESS



It's Friday and I am back again this week with things from around the web that I find cute, interesting and inspiring. I'm hoping they inspire you!

Over at DEAR LILLIE they created a gallery wall going up a staircase. Doesn't it look great! 




This is a fantastic tutorial from CENTSATIONAL GIRL on how to make your own flanged pillow shams. I hope to get around to doing this soon. I definitely have plenty of extra fabric I could use!




Here is an office makeover done by 6th STREET DESIGN SCHOOL 
that takes the space from utilitarian and boring to fabulous. The cabinet color is so fresh! Who wouldn't love to craft in here!  




I have had my name registered to participate in one of MEG'S craft weekend getaways for years. I think her enthusiasm for hosting these weekends, is what makes them look like so much fun!

My house has two back staircases (remember it was once two houses) and one has yet to be painted. Check out what Meg did. Maybe some variation of this is in order for my house!



This TUNIC  is perfect. It's affordable, looks clean and classic. Best of all, it is long enough to cover your bum if you would like to pair it with leggings!



I know I have been M.I.A. around here this week. I've been finishing up a few bigger projects around the house that have, literally, been years in the making. I am hoping to have at least one completed to share next week. Here is a sneak peak of what I've been up to! If you'd like to see more sneak peaks follow me on INSTAGRAM. 



If you are looking for something fun to do this weekend consider going to the movies to see While We Were Young. Paul and I went for last week's date night and it was good! I really enjoy Ben Stiller. Something about him reminds me of my awesome brother-in-law!



I AM SURE WE CAN ALL RELATE TO THIS FEELING TODAY!

 

Happy Weekend Everybody,
Valerie

SHARE:

No comments

© It's a Fancy Schmancy Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig