Saturday, February 18, 2017

EVERYDAY GOODNESS


HERE ARE SOME AWESOME THINGS THAT HAVE INSPIRED ME FROM AROUND THE WEB AND IN MY LIFE THIS WEEK.

If you need another product to make your love of Rifle Paper Co. products even more, I have found it for you. RIFLE AND KEDS  have partnered to bring you these great kicks. They have helped to convince me that spring is just around the corner!


Ever since NICOLE shared these slipper chairs on her Instagram, I have been smitten. I am planning to present them, in a client meeting, I have coming soon. Hopefully, they like them as much as I do!

HERE IS HOW NICOLE USED HER CHAIRS.

                         
     SLIPPER CHAIR                           SLIPPER CHAIR


GREY GARDENS is up for sale. It can be yours for just a cool $20 million! I love this property and the whole story surrounding it. Those Beale women certainly were fascinating individuals. If you haven't seen the original documentary, or the remake, you should. The Mazels were brilliant documentary film makers but I really think that the HBO film showed Drew Barrymore's best acting to date. Speaking of Drew Barrymore, SANTA CLARITA DIET is out on Netflix and if you find yourself snowed in like I did this past week you should check it out.

JULIA'S GREY GARDENS TOUR


I have followed the HUNTED INTERIOR for years now. I really appreciated Kristen's blog about how things take awhile to evolve in your own home. I feel the same way in my house. Most rooms are about 75% complete. Even though we have been here for almost eight years, when you are trying to create a cozy family home that needs a mountain of work, nothing happens overnight! I really appreciate how her room is coming together more now that she has finished some of the details.
HUNTED INTERIOR    

Ask any one of my friends and they will tell you that I love to go to the movies. One of my favorites, without a doubt, is Love Actually. Just this week it was announced that there will be a new SHORT FILM of the movie made, to help raise money for a great cause. I'm really looking forward to it. Here is the first image released of the reunion.




Anyway friends I am off to make some lasagna and brownies for my girlie who is coming home from university for the night!

Valerie XO







SHARE:

No comments

© It's a Fancy Schmancy Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig