Friday, May 8, 2015

EVERYDAY GOODNESS

It's Friday and I am back again this week with things from around the web that I find cute, interesting and inspiring. I'm hoping they inspire you!

Zoe Deschanel and I are soul sisters! Not only because of our love for bangs, but also because of her rockin' wallpaper in 500 Days of Summer! 

Isn't it swoon worthy

Earlier this week when I saw she was selling her home I just had to check it out. 


I am in love with her kitchen, especially the lighting, hardware, floors and stove! Truth be told, I would maybe do the blue more of a true navy, for myself, but really the girl has style!

The Met Ball was on Monday evening. The theme this year was 'China Through the Looking Glass'. I thought I would share with you who's fashion I thought was smashion. 

Allison Williams

Brie Larson, Courtney Eaton and Annabelle Wallis 

Emily Blunt

It seems like if you love something, and you want it to stick around, you'd better hope I don't love it too! First, there was Target closing in Canada and now, "The Mindy Project" has been  cancelled! I must be bringing them bad luck. I've decided to never declare my love for anything again ... that way, I won't jinx the chances of it doing well and staying around. Mindy posted THIS VIDEO to her Instagram account. Judging by her wink, there may be a little hope, yet!

I am crushing on THIS WALLPAPER. Perfect for a laundry or powder room in an older house.



I am looking forward to so many special events with my family this summer and I need several dresses. I have been having the worst time trying to find anything I love to buy.  However, in true Valerie form, I did find THIS CUTE TOP!


It must be this shade of green I'm loving!

There has been some great inspiration all over home decor and design blogs on the internet, this week. Wednesday was the reveal date of the "One Room Challenge" and these ladies did not dissappoint. While all of these ladies have talent and their rooms are lovely, here are some images from the ones that caught my eye the most.


VANESSA FRANCIS  did an incredible transformation to create this crisp bathroom.



STEPHANIE KRAUSS  created a picture perfect room for her daughter. 



JILL SORENSEN  took on a huge project! Boy oh boy, did it pay off!


If you are interested in seeing all of the One Room Challenge transformations, there will be links at the bottom of the individual reveals I've highlighted. Trust me when I say that, if you love home design, it is worth your time to see them all. 


For one last bit of everyday goodness, here is the sweetest video of ASHTON KUTCHER surprising his Mom with a home renovation. It's awesome! Kelso is a man now!


TO ALL OF YOU HARDWORKING, NURTURING AND LOVING MOM'S EVERYWHERE


MAY YOU BE SURROUNDED BY FAMILY AND SNUGGLED TO YOUR HEARTS CONTENT.


T.G.I.F.
Valerie

SHARE:

No comments

© It's a Fancy Schmancy Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig