Saturday, February 25, 2017

EVERYDAY GOODNESS

I THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE WITH YOU SOME THINGS THAT I HAVE ENJOYED, ADMIRED OR BEEN INSPIRED BY THIS WEEK.

1. This week I read You by Caroline Kepnes.  Let me start by saying that on the surface this is most definitely not my typical kind of book. Stalkers generally are not my thing. It is written in the second person narrative it took a little getting used to but eventually this book lays out all the traps and you cannot put it down. It is full of characters that are broken beyond all repair. The writing is so good the it is impossible to not get wrapped up in these irredeemable and warped human beings. There are lots of pop culture references which may eventually date the story but it really works to cement the plot here. If you like Gone Girl this is better.



2. Big Little Lies is finally out on HBO Sunday nights. So good. I love Reese Witherspoon playing this type of character. Looking forward to seeing how these story lines play out! 


3. Jennifer shared a very thorough post to help  CANADIAN ONLINE SHOPPERS.There are plenty of great insights to help us navigate the limitations and availability of goods to be shipped to our door. There are also some tips on how a few ways to order things that do not ship directly to Canada.
                               
                               


4.If you love design and sometimes find yourself losing time wandering through pictures of beautiful and inspiring interiors check out PENCIL AND PAPER CO PORTFOLIO. I love there aesthetic.


5. I am not sure if you read my post about decorating tips which points out that far too after we are using rugs that are simply too small for our rooms.  Emily shared some really AFFORDABLE LARGE RUGS  this week. Check it out. Maybe you are just on the hunt for a new rug! 



6. Thanks to the reader who remembered that I owe you guys a reveal of our closet from a few years back. I promise it is coming!  In the meantime I think you should check out CASSIE'S CLOSET MAKEOVER. It is so organized and that carpet....oh my.


7.  I am really looking forward to the Oscar's on Sunday. I have seen a majority of the movies and am routing for a few performances. Here is my the new Oscar de la Renta straight off the runway that I will be wearing while on my sofa eating nachos! ;) 

 




Enjoy your weekend friends!
Valerie xo





SHARE:

No comments

© It's a Fancy Schmancy Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig